May 17, 2011

32 Weeks and Ripening

Hi guys!

Well, Blogger is being wacky and won't let me schedule posts. So It seems like I'm posting a truck load on one day. Sorry!

This week we're making up our one birthing class we missed earlier last month. Now I can finally learn how to "breathe" properly, and I can imagine I'm in a secret garden floating above the clouds. In all seriousness, I've LOVED birthing class! We had a blast and even really enjoyed infant CPR and the Road Safety class. We're just enjoying ALL of it!! We really have been giggling in the back throughout most of it (because we're giddy with excitement mind you). During the "birth" day the nurse (who was awesome! Hi Holly!) passed around forceps and a vaccuum. I do believe we were the only couple to try it out on one anothers' heads. Odd? I think not.

Here I am at 32 weeks and looking quite ready to pop. 

2 comments:

Jen said...

You look great! But just wait until week 39. Then you'll really feel ready to pop!

The Reeds said...

Jen! I can't believe I didn't comment back sooner.. I must have been too busy packing on the pounds. And you are so right, by week 39.. and 41.. I felt BEYOND ready to pop. Literally. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...