April 1, 2011

The Big News

A lot of my time lately has been filled with this:
(lesson planning...)

Which has led to this:
 (Swollen feet at the end of a long day.)

And I want to capture it all in pictures like this:
(Desk in morning before school with notes of things to do on lamp, snacks in drawer, Water bottle ready to go, and STACKS of things to do.)

And this:


Because...

 we have made it official that I'm staying home next year with the baby! This has always been our hope and we're really excited for it.

While I'm OVERJOYED at staying home, how can I not miss the liveliness of seniors and sophomores every day telling me I "could never sneak up on anyone with that big ol' pregnant walk"?

And I'm dead serious.. these guys keep me laughing and on my toes. I like to think they keep me young and "in the know". I really will miss them! :(

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Bittersweet!

Brandon and April said...

CONGRATS!!!
And even more challenging job awaits you! But one that I wouldn't trade for anything in the world.
YAY!!

Mark & Jennie said...

G, I'm so excited for you, so thankful you get to spend time being a mother!!! love you guys so much & sooo excited for little honey bea to enter this world!!! Thanks for all your posts lately, love love love hearing from you!!!

Jenifer said...

I know that you will miss them, but YAY YAY YAY!! I'm so excited for you!

Jennifer Mykytiuk said...

Yea! That is so awesome!

Jay and Amy said...

Congratulations! You won't regret it! There is nothing more precious than knowing you are the only person in the world that gets to witness all those sweet little moments with your little one (it's the precious gift of being a SAHM)... and feel so sorry for the rest of the world for not being present to watch them grow too. And no thing or amount of money compares to that precious gift! The sacrifice is worth so much more. I'm so happy for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...