March 23, 2011

Baby Bedding

We had a glow in the dark neon green room...

Did I ever tell you that?
Glow in the dark y'all.

It's true. And now I'm afraid I never really took a good 'before' picture.

Jacob painted it the other day "fresh linen". I was sooo happy. Although, neon green is fun- I don't want to make Baby Reed all crossed eyed and such for no reason.

So once it was painted we figured we needed a bed in there pronto... then a great friend loaned us baby bedding!

Disregard the little baby outfit in the left corner... We were just practicing putting a "baby" in there.

Okay okay.. maybe it was just ME practicing. :)

That's it. Just excited!

6 comments:

Jay and Amy said...

That's really cute!

susan said...

I love it! and the color scheme and birds seem to be very you, Georgie! totally lovely :)

The Reeds said...

Aww! Thanks!

Valencia's said...

I love it!

ginger ivey said...

too cute!! possibly a cute little baby girl in the corner with pink ruffles on her booty? ;)

The Reeds said...

Yes!! and "honey bee" on that little outfit too! It's a sign. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...