October 30, 2010

Perspectives Project, Teaching Vigor-ishyness, and Wigs, OH MY!

Happy Almost-November all you lovelies!!

No photos here so brace yourselves for the onslaught of random information.

3.

2.

1.

Onslaught commencing:

Well, it's official. Most of you LOVE your job. Ugh.

I was afraid of that.

We got two half days this week to work through our new system at school (ahem.. curriclum). 

It was a lifesaver.  (The time off that is.)

For a moment I quit feeling like a stone quickly sinking with no hope of resurfacing.

Light peaked out at the end of a long dark and dreary tunnel and I breathed. And felt happy.

Really really happy.

Piles of papers shrank and my mind steadied.

I breathed in.

I breathed out.

In.

Out.


And I deeply, genuinely loved my job...

                          For two, lovely, memorable, half days.

As for now.. I have started my project for my Perspectives course. Here's the title:

Perspectives on the World Christian Movement Integrative Project: Focus on the Karamajong with a Specific Focus on the Dodoth of North Eastern Uganda with the Ultimate Goal of Expanding to and Reaching the Toposa of Southern Sudan

What do you think?? Sounds like fun huh?!

I am really really really fired up about it! This is the kind of thing where I can really pour my time and feel like it's worthwhile. Woo-hoo!

But for now...

I have a pressing matter..

My wig needs to be styled....


You heard me right.. wig. styled. me. now.

Tonight we're going to a Costume Party dressed as two of our favorite Literary Characters... We've thought long and hard about this as we do about so FEW things in life.


Any guesses on who we would be?!

Love ya' so much I could squeal like  pig!

 





p.s. That is NOT a clue as to our costumes... Our costumes are a MYSTERY! 

3 comments:

kristi said...

I can't wait to hear all about your Perspectives project! That sounds really cool. And maybe that makes me a nerd, but seriously I'm excited for you. Happy halloween!

Brandon and April said...

Perspectives project sounds awesome!
And I can't wait to hear about your costumes...and I'm not even going to guess because I'm quite certain that it's much more fun when I have nothing in mind! :)

The Reeds said...

I am excited too and it is really a great course. The Reader is great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...