October 31, 2010

Gettin' Wiggy Wid It!

It seemed like a good idea...

After our costume party we pulled up to a red light, deep in conversation, when two young guys screeched to a stop beside us, their pick up roaring.

They both simultaneously and nonchalantly looked over as Jacob turned their way. The driver smirked and nodded.

Jacob matter of factly nodded back and turned back to continue our conversation, completely oblivious to the fact that he looked like a guinea pig had died on his head.

I love that guinea pig wearin' man.


Can you even guess who we were?!

Mwa-ha-ha-ha!

5 comments:

Jen said...

No guesses but I love the wigs!

Amber said...

Scooby Doo characters (Velma & ?...can't remember his name)??? Did I even spell Scooby Doo right??? :)

Amber said...

Okay, I should have read the Oct. 30th blog first to realize the characters were literary-based so I'll venture another guess: Nancy Drew & a Hardy Boy?
:)

Brandon and April said...

ummmmmmm no. not even a guess. but I LOVE the wigs!! :)

The Reeds said...

Amber you got it right first though! Very funny! I think I will NEVER become a blonde!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...