September 26, 2010

Wonky World: Bloom Workshop

Hi guys!!

As you know I drove by those bonker legs and went to a photography workshop yesterday called Bloom.

I was so glad to finally understand that fstop is the same as aperture. Hello! How have I missed that for so long? I learned a lot- but still have a lot to learn!

Jana's daughter was our model. She's only 9 and isn't she beautiful?

I was even surprised by how grown up she looks in some of the photos. Just beautiful!

Here I go breaking the rule of 3rds. I'm such a rebel!



However, since I still have so much to learn, I kept ending up with too much yellow in my pictures and I really couldn't figure out how to fix it in photoshop... Any ideas??



    



 
*P.S. Jana- Last night when I got home and went to upload pictures blogger has updated and lets you update multiple pics at once. What are the chances since we had JUST talked about this?!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Awesome! I'm hoping to take another class this fall!

Brandon and April said...

great job Georgia!!
are you shooting in raw? if so, using the raw window I always use temperature, tint, and split toning to adjust any oversaturation of yellow or magenta! :)
if you aren't shooting in raw, DO IT! it gives you so many more editing options!

The Reeds said...

I'm so scared of raw!! I can't get them to open up in CS4 either.

Brandon and April said...

hrmmmm... weird. dunno, I'm oldsckool with cs3.
and scared of raw? why oh why?!

The Reeds said...

I think the fact that they wouldn't work in CS4 scared me.. and that they're so huge. I need you to teach me!

and Jen- where's your workshop?? Do share what you learn!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...