September 8, 2010

Doggie Poo

Remember when there was a certain trip to a certain doggie park day that ended up being in a pool? A doggie pool? And there was poo in that pool.

Did I fail to mention the poo?

I didn't want to put you off the doggie pool idea totally.

Apparently scared and hyped up dogs poo while spinning down wet slides with dogs everywhere barking.

Apparently.

I wanted to give you a picture today- of me in my jeans in a doggie pool with poo in the background.

Fuzz was a little nervous... as you can see.

I kept him on his harness, and as his little legs couldn't touch the bottom, I kept dragging him around with his little legs kicking frantically in the opposite direction.

It was good clean (if you discount the poo) family fun.

Hasta luego amigos!!

2 comments:

Brandon and April said...

and here I thought this post was going to be about "Doogie" Howser. :) Thought maybe Doogie Poo was an affection nickname for him. :)

The Reeds said...

I can't believe I missed that! Ha! Or should I say gigle?!

Thanks April!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...