August 13, 2010

My world.. Your world... Why I could never be a "photographer".



I could never be a photographer because I don't care enough to please other people.

It's true.

I love photographs. I love expression. But I don't really care enough if other people love exactly what I love.

Some of my favorite pictures are blurry.

This is my favorite picture from our trip. When I look at it I see two worlds meeting. My world and your world.

It means the most to me somehow.

And that's why I could never be a photographer.

2 comments:

kristinbednarz said...

But you see, dear one. You already are a PHOTOGRAPHER.

pho·tog·ra·pher   [fuh-tog-ruh-fer]
–noun
a person who takes photographs, esp. one who practices photography professionally.

Now, making money at this game? Entire new background. But as a fellow photographer, I offer you this. Always photograph what you love. I believe when you put love into anything and everything you do, success will follow.

I like this photograph, too. ;)

The Reeds said...

Kristin, You're priceless. Seriously...

Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...