July 16, 2010

Details

I'm not a big detail person. Have you noticed?

I'm in Fort Worth because I was under the deluded perception that I was going to the broadway musical Cats. I was thrilled. I even sped a little.

Just outside of town my sis-in-love clarified that no.. actually we're going to see the Fort Worth Cats. A baseball team. Ha!

Our details:

We leave Saturday and fly 10 hours to Amsterdam then 10 hours to Entebbe. Then on Wendesday a three hour flight via Mission Aviation Fellowship up to Kaabong (for part of the team).

We will be there a total of two weeks.

I'm working on my detail skillz.

Holla,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Georgia
Hard to believe you were once an English teacher, albeit not a very good one. Have a safe trip. Peter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...