June 25, 2010

Echo. Echo! Echo?

I love summer!!!

Long days... Gardens... Bible readings... Friends... Prayers and quality time.

God is good.

I will be away for over a week and I am not taking my computer. Woo-hoo! Digital Free. If I have a nervous breakdown I will ask someone to document it so I can blog it upon my return!

Half kidding.

I have been thinking a lot about prayer. Last night we had beautiful fellowship with some women here and this very topic came up. How do you pray?

Then today, Ann at Holy Experience wrote about that very thing. I'd like to encourage you to read it.

Also last night, a wise friend recommended this website to us. It's called Marriage Vine.

Another friend recommended this site.

I hope these things bless you!


You guys have been awfully quiet out there lately.  

Have my posts been too serious?  

Anyone?

Hello?

4 comments:

Jen said...

Have a WONDERFUL time away!

Stace said...

I'm still here and I read every post you write; i'm just too lazy to click and open the window to make a comment :)

Jay and Amy said...

=,( I don't know what I'll do without your posts! Love the serious ones, bust a gut with the funny ones! I like 'em all!

Kathy said...

I have been reading your blog for some time, but I tend to be a blog stalker and rarely comment. I just wanted to say hello. : ) I'm a 2004 WBU alum, and my maiden name was Reed. Those are my two random facts for you. I loved the post at Holy Experience! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...