March 30, 2010

A new siggy for the blog? And a quick question.

Thanks to Kristin for giving me some inspiration! Testing out a new signature...

What do you think?!



P.S. I would love to hear back from those few of you who come here: is it better to keep my photos smaller for easier download? I would love to hear your thoughts. While in Kaabong I couldn't even GET pictures, and even while in Kampala it was hard.

Now I'm that mean blogger who puts big pictures on! Sorry guys!

Let's hear what you guys think! I'm up for a change! :)

4 comments:

kristinbednarz said...

Way to go BLOGGING SUPERSTAR!

Jenifer said...

This looks GREAT! I'm jealous. I went with a kitschy background because it was on a free website and I haven't figured out anything else. I love the simplicity. And, my oh-so-nerdy side loves this font!!! Did I mention the jealousy?

Jackson4 said...

Personally, I like the big pictures! And I think it's only fitting for a photo loving blogger to put ginormous pics in posts, am I right, or am I right? OWN IT G!! (And don't be apologetic about it) Looks like such a fun time on the cruise. What a great way to spend Spring Break!

Christi said...

They load fine for me.

What camera do you use? We are looking for a new one...Do you like it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...