October 7, 2009

Overwhelmed Randomness.

It's as though life is a top that's been wound up tightly and in the past week- someone has let it go- spinning wildly out of control.

No time to think or accomplish anything.

Then today as I rushed from school to my dentist appointment (with a headache)- I heard these lyrics on a country radio station, "She's sporting a beer gut"... "and I like that she's not ashamed of it".  

Wow. We have officially arrived. Full blown culture.   I thought I would show you something else I LOVE on this mac.




Spotlight. I can type anything in there and find anything anywhere in my computer that has that word in it... I love you mac. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know! I love my mac too! I've had it for years and it just keeps going and going and going
Heather

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...