October 31, 2009

Magnet-o


Zermatt Switzerland

Stratford-Upon-Avon                                              Spain


I don't think I'm a "collector".


I may have been inspired by Veronika on this.


But I've found that I seem to have started  a little collection. As you can see here. Most from places I've been.
 

Some just for fun...


We actually used this one quite a bit when Hung was here.
 We found it was a way for him to express "bad days" or "lonely moods".

Do you collect anything? Care to share?

5 comments:

Brandon and April said...

mine kinda started on accident, none the less, I seem to have started quite the collection of $5 bills in foreign currency! A.W.E.S.O.M.E I know. HA!
but I do have one from N.Korea, which makes me rockin' awesome.

Mike and Emily said...

We collect christmas ornaments and coffee cups from things to we do or places we go...my tree is e.c.l.e.c.t.i.c.....

jordan said...

Drew HATES this, but we collect plates from the places we go "can you think of a more fragile and awkward thing to have to pack in a bag and carry?!" He says every time. I love it though. :)

The Reeds said...

I love that this is a common theme! I'm not alone! Ahh! :)

Leslie said...

I collect shot glasses. They always have cool pictures on them and their small. Not real practical, though. :) I'm thinking I should switch to magnets.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...