August 20, 2009

Hard luck.

Thought that title might catch your attention.

Hours and hours of school staff development. and. not. one. day. to. work. in. my. room.

I'm not bitter. I haven't uploaded pictures as of late and have had wonderful fellowship with beautiful people and didn't even take my camera.

But I'm trying to practice my new picture moving around skills compliments of Jordan's tutorials. Thanks Jordan!

So this is my first ever collage.. I still couldn't resize my pictures but I'll play with it. 

Lata y'alls.




1 comment:

jordan said...

...sad that you couldn't resize the pictures, maybe try uploading them smaller? Also, that's what I was saying about using a "stretch" template, it gives you more wiggle room.

Come on over or find me on Sunday and I'll help if I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...