July 26, 2009

Long time gone

Hello all! July has been the month of travel. I guess that made June the month of total and complete relaxation for me.. ahh... sweet.

I went to an Advanced Placement Conference in Houston for English Literature. It was awesome and Rice University made me want to go back to school. *dorky sigh*. Lots of English teachers tripping over vowels and giggling about puns... It really was super and I HIGHLY suggest an AP conference for any teacher friends. I got to see a wonderful friend while there then moved on to Fort Worth  and Austin to see my friend/sister-in-love, and my dad.. Super awesome. And we still have a great wedding of a beautiful friend coming up in Niagara. Woo-hoo!! I get to see my Riverside friends!! Pictures sure to follow.

So sorry I've been quiet.

 But I've been enjoying it all. And running very very little. Ohh... not good. :( Austin half marathon- please be nice to me!

5 comments:

HCammack said...

Georgia! I've missed you! So glad you've been enjoying your travels. Hope to see you soon!

Mike and Emily said...

yayyyy you're back! I'm missed you! How's training going? When is the austin 1/2? =)

Jennifer Mykytiuk said...

welcome back my friend. I've missed your blog posting. I'm so glad you are enjoying your summer! Don't work too hard! I've read Pride and Prejudice and am starting mansfield Park. Decided to get in some classic lit. since I am an eng. teacher and all. I'm jealous of your half in Austin. When is it? Wish I could run it with you!

Merissa said...

I'm glad you are having a great summer but I do miss your posts!

Mike and Emily said...

I miss you and your great posts. I hope all is well. You hold a special place in my heart, Georgia. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...