June 21, 2009

Mud

Have I ever mentioned that I'm married to a hot weed man? He's such a blessing.. an incredible, wonderful, amazing blessing... Go hug your husbands now. Or just hug yourself.. Either way.
Yesterday we took a Sunday drive to turn off irrigation pipes.

"Hi. I'm handsome. You can call me husband." 
You'd have thought it was Christmas. Mud, mud, everywhere. And not a drop to drink.

Our little critters ran and ran! Where Daisy goes Fuzz goes. He loves his Daisy.

Til they encountered obstacles. 
"How do I get around?"... 
                                                     "Sister!"
 (silence)... 

"Help!"
Seriously... He never got over or under it... He just waited til she came back...  
Poor guy. 
Not a real problem solver.

But isn't he cute? 
"Can you believe I barely got rescued?? I'm adawable!"


So much freedom so little time. Woof.

 

2 comments:

nursecat said...

What great pictures! You are a professional. It makes me miss West Texas. Hope you are doing well!

Jen said...

I love that first pic! The angle is awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...