June 12, 2009

And the winner is...

Hi-d-ho people!

I used the random number generator to decide who oh who deserved a less than stellar prize.. and the winner is....

Drum roll please!

Comment Number Three: Jordan!
Congratulations Jordan!! This is the BIGGEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE!
Maybe not... But still.. Congratulations!
I must clarify that this was indeed a randomly chosen number... 

Jordan didn't win because she OFFERED TO HELP! 

Though isn't that handy.... Hmmm...

This is a great day because I don't have to buy postage- I can hand deliver your treat to you at church on Sunday. Whippee!!!

Off to World Market I go!!

Thanks for all of your tips and ideas. 
I'm currently deep cleaning our humble abode, and when I'm done with that.. projects will start up! I'll keep you updated on what I actually do.

That all being said, I'm a little hesitant about texturing..  Jacob suggested it yesterday for our guest room...

Do you know why I hesitate?

Dare I confess?

Texturing gets DUSTY! I don't know if I can handle that...  I've got all the cleaning I can handle! And I'm so scared of change... Oh so very scared....


2 comments:

Mike and Emily said...

wait, what? she won? well, i'm gonna.....-)

jordan said...

OH YAY! I haven't been online in about a week...and I just saw this! HORRAY! so so so excited. I really will help with the texturing, it's not that bad. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...