April 29, 2009

Trudging

I have a great post coming up.. For so many reasons. It's spring and it seems that not the world, but my friends specifically, have erupted in babies. ALSO, our wonderful and lovely friend JENNIE (who we were with in Kaabong) came to visit from Colorado this last weekend. Woo-hoo! So more to come on that...

Jennie is my official running buddy and we have COMPLETED our couch potato to 5k program and are now working our way s-l-0-w-l-y up to a 10k for this summer. We couldn't be happier! We did a run at a park here in town to commemorate the moment. We glistened and huffed and puffed and even got a toot of someone's horn (or the hairy guy stretching by the side of the road got honked at and we were overlooked... but I like to think it was us.. :-(. )The bad news is that my NIKE plus quit on me! I was so sad.

Good news: did you know your Nike plus SHOULD HAVE a one year warranty. So we'll see how that goes.

This weekend: Hung goes to prom... Being a parent is so much fun.

I'm off to hold my breath in protest until May officially comes...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...