March 18, 2009

Take your Daughter to work Day... Our way

Oh Daddy thank you for taking me to work today!
So this is what you drive? It's so big! I'm glad I don't have to get up there... But I bet I would like it. Of course little girl.. I'm sure you would.

So this is where you work? So muddy! I do love mud.... Hmmm..... Is anyone looking?

Don't step in it little girl...Too late!!

This barbed wire sure is sharp...

Perfect to keep these huge cows in check... Scary!

Oh Mommy- what are you doing?

Taking pictures of a new bloom in our garden little girl. Stay back...

Too late!

3 comments:

Jennifer Mykytiuk said...

I'm jealous! We still have 2 1/2 weeks until our spring break, and I am ready!

Anonymous said...

Hmm.... I hope Daisy enjoyed herself. Cool new piano - you know you could have had the one that was Mom's when she was a little girl. I guess you can place it on the opposite wall and play dueling pianos. (PS - I love all the sweet photos of my three babies on your blog! just kidding I will just blog about them myself)

Robin Williams said...

Georgia!! Your photog skills are totally impressing me and making me super jealous. Did you get a new camera? I still haven't.... But I'm LOVING your photos -- great eye!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...