February 25, 2009

A Post a Day

What a challenge! Tonight we're going to our first small group for our new church. We're pretty excited.. And did I mention February is almost over? Oh.. well... it is. 

There are entire prairie dog towns on the way to work. They stand out there with their little faces thrown up to the sun, crouch over, chew on g
rass, and hold hands (or at least it looks like it).

I always want to stop and take a picture. Maybe someday 
when I get a good camera  I will...

Til then, a random picture since I have so few words.

This was my second visit to Uganda right after we got engaged. We went to Murchison Game park with dear friends. We almost got trampled by this elephant! I have the video to prove it but can't figure out how to get it on here....

2 comments:

KK @ Running Through Life said...

Great picture and wow about almost being stomped on! Yikes!

Congrats to you for starting the Couch to 5K program!!! Woohoo!

jordan said...

which small group did you go to?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...