February 18, 2009

I have a secret

Well hello there dear ones.

It seems that today a cloud lifted. Not entirely mind you, but some. Maybe it has just been February? Maybe it's our first year back in the states? Maybe it's me gaining 10 pounds and feeling like I'm wearing a ski suit under everything and may bust out any minute? Which reminds me of a hillarious time in the Alps where I DID bust out of a real, and very unfortunate, ski suit but that's another day and another embarrassing confession.... hmm....

Either way- today was full of sun in every arena. Praise God!

Jacob and I took Daisy to the nearby park where we looked very urban and yuppy with our little baby on a leash. Aren't we cute? Who needs babies that burp when you can have one that vomits on your bed without you knowing it... Wait. Was that out loud? 

Anyway. Back to the park. It was lovely. 

Tonight I busted out some smoked salmon on J-rod. Poor thing was even excited until that pink delicacy touched his lips.. In all fairness he did try to swallow. All the more smoked salmon for me! I love it on a baguette with some butter (hence the ski suit look I'm pulling off here), and lemon.. Yu-hu-mmy....

Poor Hung was even more confused. He was following Jacob's lead and grimacing and mumbling, until Jacob guided him saying, "It's GOOD isn't it??!" and Hung energetically replied, "Yes! VERY good!" So apparently I can't count on his vote in the smoked salmon category as he simply went wherever he was prodded.

So on to my secret... 

I wonder what makes a person a "bloggie". I know I am. It's a little sick. Like my sick secret fascination with gossip magazines at the checkout... I know it's silly but I love them... That's sick isn't it? 

Well I'm equally as sick in the blog world. I have a plethora of friends and family who just aren't that into it. Who read someone's blog once and may forget for months to come back to it if indeed they ever do. And it is in't that I'm not busy..  Oh I am friends.. . But it's just like my supermarket gossip smack down. I. Can't. Help. Myself!

So here I am... If you're reading this then I assume you're sicko like me. Do you also peak at People magazine and hope no one thinks you're shallow and vain? Do you secretly watch Desperate Housewives or worse yet.. The Bachelor? Well if you do and you're also a bloggie- might I kindly recommend getting a life? Just kidding! I wouldn't say that to a fellow bloggie!!! Might I recommend google.com/reader? I L.O.V.E.- LOVE it! It makes my wasteful obsession  with other people's lives...er... I mean..LOVE for other people... MUCH easier to manage. 

Much love fellow bloggies.  Til next time.

G-Money

7 comments:

Jennifer Mykytiuk said...

Georgia! I LOVE YOU! I thoroughly enojoy reading your blog! I too am a bloggie! I can't help it! I put off grading, house work, everything just to read my blogs every night! And yes... I get really excited when I get home early enough to watch Entertainment Tonight! How sad is that? You are not alone! Desperate Housewives, yes, Grey's Anatomy... yes! How about The Real Housewives of Orange County! Oh, did I share too much?

jordan said...

I love it too! and I just found your blog via april and brandon's blog...yep I don't even know them that well (we lived on the same hall at wayland for a semester...) and was totally blog stocking and she had a link to yours.

nice to see you on here!

Kerre said...

Yep I just gotta bloggie! Or is it boogie!? Either way, I'm glad we can be sickies together!

The Reeds said...

Fun!!! New blog buddies! Woo-hoo!!! So totally exciting.

Brandon and April said...

I'm totally embarrassed that you know I watch the bachelor now. Not only do I feel like a true pagan when I watch it, but yes, a sicko, as you so eloquently put it. I real, obsessed, sicko.

The Reeds said...

Sickos together! (Cue: So happy together music)

airstreamdiva said...

My name is Tara and I am blog addict. I am not ashamed, nor am I seeking treatment. I do, however, know more about the personal lives and feeling of people I have never met than I do about my next door neighbors. Or my parents, probably. Strange world.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...