February 28, 2009

Ginger's Baby Shower

These are some of my favorite images from this baby shower. Baby shower. Hung thought I was going for a party to wash a baby. Of course!
I think Gentry is going to be a great big sister... Can you tell she's excited?
I have a feeling she's going to show her baby brother a lot of love.
I really like this shot of Ginger.
Here are some of the beautiful people that showered Ginger with gifts... Such beautiful, happy people!
Ginger you look great!


Here were some other fun shots of the day.

1 comment:

Jennifer Mykytiuk said...

Those are great pictures! Great job! Ginger looks so great! I don't look that good not pregnant! I'm so jealous that you all live out there together and see each other. You know what I've realized? We've all grown up. We're not the same as we were in college.... we're old now! So sad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...