February 19, 2009

Bloggity Woggity

Sitting down is dangerous territory.

You should be with me, in my head, as I drive home from school on that long 30 minute commute through the country... I just dream of all the wonderful and oh so very impressive things I will do with my time when I get home.

I will jog (of course). Walk the dog. Cook an amazing dinner (grilled chicken over a fresh bed of greens) and grade a whole stack of papers after blowing out my hair in a "finally- fixed-herself-up" do so I can wake up and feel like a "Real Winner". Did I just hear a snort of derisive laughter in the audience?

Then my butt hits the cushion.

Life's tough.

I just ate a pudding snack and have been gleefully blog stalking for almost an hour. My how time flies when you're creepy.

A jog is the LAST thing on my mind...

I may still manage a walk... And maybe a sandwhich.

And my oh my was that MINT CHOCOLATE pudding just to die for. I mean there are still FOUR more just sitting in the fridge. And I do hate to be wasteful. 

Aren't I impressive? 


4 comments:

jarcarhar said...

I'm inspired...

Jennie said...

love what you've done with the place. must be the hours of observing so many other backgrounds...you get the urge to flip that blog. Thanks for the smiles - so glad yesterday was a 'sunny' day for you! Love you!

Merissa said...

I just played catch up on your last few posts. I love your honesty! And you crack me up! So these books may not be a good thing for me to suggest (they'll take up more of your time) but they are so good...have you read the Twilight series?

The Reeds said...

Oohhh! Twilight sounds fun! I think this summer I'm going to do some serious Butt-crunching reading time.... Yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...