December 29, 2008

I love to cook. Last night was a Crustless Quiche from the Sugar Solution cook book. Scrumptious. Hung was my understudy. And now I'm abslutely thrilled to start growing some of my own herbs. Cathy is my inspiration for this. She always had a little forest of fresh herbs near her kitchen window wich she could pull from. We tried to make some herbs thrive in Kaabong, and now my mom gave me this little herb kit so we're off!! We have rosemary thriving in our kithen window and mint in the yard so now we're set! (Parsley, Chives, basil, cilantro, and thyme.)

And through it all there's Daisy. We miss Buddy but are grateful we have Daisy with us. I don't know how non-dog/animal lovers make it.
Jacob gave me the coolest gadget for Christmas. The Nike fit snaps onto your shoe and works with your ipod and tracks your workouts and runs and then they are all uploaded onto a website to help you track your goals. I l-o-v-e it! So here's the official announcement that I plan on running in a 5k (I know.. big deal right?) in March, and a 10k in the summer. I'll be using the couch potato to 5k podcast based off of coolrunning.com to whip myself back into a semblance of shape. The race is on!


2 comments:

Jennie said...

hey, do you have to have the Nike+ shoes to make it work?

Jennifer Mykytiuk said...

Way to go! Tip on the nike+ ipod- make sure you take it out of your show when your done running. Try to turn it off. My battery ran out very fast. I was sad! Great job! I wish I was there to run the 5K with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...