September 10, 2008

Pro-Cras-Tin-Atorrrrr!!!!!

I have loads... Tons.. Dump trucks full of things to do.

So it only made sense.


To find this and spend ALL NIGHT happily on it!












(Is it a little frightening to anyone but myself what a match that last one is??? Mwhaaa...)

I'm glad that God, in all His soveriegnty let me be born at the right time, in the right decade, to get as little amount of scorn and scoffing as possible. Whew!


Knock yourself out... The possibilities are endless.
www.yearbookyourself.com
FUN!

6 comments:

Jennifer Mykytiuk said...

That is hilarious! Can't wait to try it. Right after I finish my grading... or maybe before I start my grading...

Anonymous said...

I can't stop laughing. Those are hysterical! Yours are funny but Jacob looks creepy in some of them.
~Abby

Brandon and April said...

haha!!! my favorite one of you is the one second from the top. and my favorite of jacob is the mullet. isn't that one real? could have sworn he had a mullet in high school.

:) hehe

Jennie said...

thanks for that huge laugh! My favorite is Jakob with the curly Slater-esque look (from saved by the bell) - priceless!

Christy said...

Oh my gosh! How funny. I just found this site this morning and spent all morning doing my pics. And now I check your blog and you've done it too!!! It's all the rage. All the cool people are doing it!

I'm trying to go to Uganda at Christmas. Do you find yourself strangely "homesick" to be there? It's the weirdest thing.

Christy said...

Jacob with a mullet...why does it seem almost natural??? Didn't he graduate in the 80s (or shortly thereafter)?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...