September 27, 2008

New post

well.. my camera is still on the blink- so no image here. Which translates into BORING.

In our news, Red is a bad boy.. We came home yesterday and he had torn up the entire backyard.. Our garden went from being this beautiful thing that was all orderly- to a trampled dug up mess. He has been in the habit of annoyingly dragging their doggie beds THROUGH the tiny doggie door of the storage house and into the yard to lay in the sun... Well yesterday he went a step further and TORE up Daisy's adorable little couch.. Remember that precious couch?? It's a memory. It's over.. Ruined... Black bits of abandoned fluff littered all over the yard... A HUGE trash bag full to be exact...

Jacob is out camping with my nephew at Cub camp. They're hiking, fishing, shooting bows and arrows and.. well... camping obviously.

Meanwhile I'm living it up in the big city (can I hear a snort of derision please?) with my friend from Wayland. We're going to eat out, dress up like we have money and look at clothes... And of course rent a chick flick and talk entirely too much.. Doesn't it sound nice??

I know!

3 comments:

Terrill and Amber Schrock said...

Wish I was there. I miss you & Jennie in Kaabong...and could use some girl time.

Lew and Brandi Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lew and Brandi Johnson said...

it sounds like a dream! ditto to the girl time thing. well girl time in an adult fashion, elisabeth hardly counts as girl time though she does carry around her doll and a necklace alot :) miss you guys!

ps. my spelling was so bad i had to delete the first comment and try again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...