July 11, 2008

Twal, dark and handsome?


Toile- pronounced twal...

This is what we have in our new living room. On One wall. Surrounded by panelling. We're stylish- No? As I'm currently not working, and we have one vehicle, I'm staying home a lot.. The other day I sat and stared at our one wall in our living room with toile... I think I began to hallucinate.. I can't decide if I love it, think it's unique and want to decorate around it, or if I want to gouge my eyes out with pointy french hats....
What do you think? Does it have potential?






  • Twall the way! I LOVE it and am going to wallpaper my entire home in it now.

  • It 'could' depending on how you decorate the room.

  • I'm leaning towards no.

  • No future. It's over... It's awful. Just deal with it

  • I don't care about your wallpaper, but I wish Sidney Bristow had a wig in this pattern...






2 comments:

Merissa said...

BTW, congrats on your new job!

Brandon and April said...

sheeesh friggin b'geeeesh. someone really loved twaaaalllll. i mean, I'm all about baby blankets in the stuff, but I voted "no future." :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...