October 13, 2007

To my Friends-Each and every one


Dear Friend,
Do you remember the first day we saw one another? First day of kindergarten, University, or work? We were strangers. You were happy and talking to everyone around you. Making small talk and making people feel comfortable. How funny that neither of us knew, how God would use the other to comfort, encourage and grow our hearts. How funny that we could have never imagined the impact our friendship would have on our lives. How similar our hearts are, our yearning for the Lord. We didn't know we were sisters. I'm so glad God brought our paths together, and that he led us to linger, just long enough to find one another. My bosom buddy, My sister, My friend.
With love,
Me

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...